About This Class:
Are you a beginner in editing who knows how to do the basics? The next step is to get into a routine and edit faster in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is the course that will bring you to the next level. Keep on reading to see what you are getting with this course.
Finish this course and you’ll be able to:
- Create a folder structure that is easy to follow
- Organize your projects
- Choose the best layouts
- Learn new keyboard shortcuts
- Learn best practices for hotkeys
- Edit Interviews & Presentations FASTER
- Incorporate Labeling & Markers
- Synchronize, add text, and reframe sequences FASTER
In addition to everything you will learn, you will also get:
- A cheat sheet with all the keyboard shortcuts
- The hotkeys file so you can install them on your machine (both Mac & PC)
By the end of this class, you’ll not only learn how to edit faster but learn new techniques, too. Remember, the goal is to spend less time in Premiere Pro so you can have more time scripting, filming… or procrastinating.
Ready to take off? Click HERE and get that course FOR FREE!
You Will Also Get HOMEWORK:
The “after-class-project” for this course is for time and you will be racing me!
I am sharing with you a few shots and a short script (+ shotlist).
All the shots, a PP project, HotKeys, the video I’ve edited, and an explainer video can be found in this link:
This project will help you exercise:
- Starting sequences with the correct settings
- Cutting & arranging clips
- Adding text (lower third)
- Following scripts
- Using Hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts)
- Adjusting audio gain
- + working on your speed 😉
My time was 7:42 min. Can you beat it?
Please, don’t cheat! :]
Want to see how I did it?
Upload your project somewhere, message me and I will share the video with you.
Remember… if you don’t use it, you lose it! So start now!
If you need my help let me know. I am happy to help! I am always one message away from you:)
Post your time and final video here and drop me a message if you want to see how I did it.
P.P. If you are using an older version of Premiere Pro, simply Google how to downgrade the project so it can work for your version.
Good Luck & Stay Curious!